Please watch the following short video below or follow the steps below to understand the process of submitting a CD Review to jazzreview.com.
- Log into the site by clicking the Login link and entering your username and password.
- A new menu will appear along the right hand side of the page, titled "User Menu"
- Click the link that says, "Submit an Article."
- A submission form will open in a new window.
- Fill in the article title as suggested below. (CD Review: CD Title by Artist / Group Name (e.g.: Tutu by Miles Davis))
- Type the kind of jazz genre in the "Tag" form field.
- Select the type of CD Review by Genre that you are going to input by selecting it from the "Category" drop down box.
- Write or copy your CD Review text into the Content box. If you are pasting from a word processor, please right button click in the content box and select, "Paste as plain text"
- Add the proper paragraph breaks to the text.
- If you are going to add a photo or CD cover graphic, select the "Image" tab and use the browser button next to item image to find the image on your computer and upload the image by clicking the Open button.
- If photo credentials need to be given, enter the photographer name in the "Image Credit" field.
- Next go the the "Extra Fields" and fill in the remaining information for your content.
- Lastly, click the "Save" button in the upper right hand corner to save the content to the database.
- Once you see the "Item Saved" in the upper left section of the window, you may hit the close button.
- It's just that easy.
Titles should be formatted as follows:
Staff Only Submissions
- CD Review: CD Title by Artist / Group Name (e.g.: Tutu by Miles Davis)
- Track Review: Track Title by Artist / Group Name on CD Title (e.g.: Untouchable by Stacy Dillard on One)