jazzreview.com's Jazz Community is where Facebook meets Jazz. This part of our site also offers a concert calendar to list your upcoming events. Both artists and venues are welcome to spread the word to jazz fans about their events by listing them here. To get started, follow the simple steps below or watch the tutorial at the bottom of the page.
1. Go to the Jazz Community Page
2. Login into the site by clicking the Login link. (If you are not already a registered member, click the "Register" link and follow the simple registration process. You will enter your name, email address, desired user name and password. The system will send you a confirmation email. Click the link on the email to confirm your registration. You are now a member.)
3. Go to the Events tab on your profile.
4. Click the "Create Event" link in the top right hand corner.
5. Fill out the event form with the following information:
- Event Tile: Artist Name at Venue in City, State (e.g.: Miles Davis at the Pabst Theater in Milwaukee, WI)
- Event Description
- Select Category: (Jazz Concert, Jazz Festival or Party)
- Location: Full Address of Event (Creates google map)
- Date and Time
- Time Zone
- Type: Public or Private
- Number of Seats: Default is 0 or unlimited
- Allow Guests to Invite or Not Invite
6. Click "Create Event" button
7. Review and/or edit any of the event information.
8. Click "Edit Avatar" to add a photo of artist or venue to be shown with the Concert Details.
You are done! It's just that easy.